If you are looking for a simple, healthy and of course gluten free recipe, then you should try the below. It’s great for a snack or as a side dish. I had it with crispy chicken thighs with lemon and garlic and tzatziki. Great recipe for the summer!
Gluten Free Green Fritters
- 140 grams grated courgettes
- 85 grams of finely chopped broccoli
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 3 tbsp. of gluten free flour
- Salt and pepper
- Grate the courgettes. Squeeze out the excess water
- Finely chop the broccoli florets
- Mix together the courgettes and broccoli
- Add in the eggs and flour and season
- Pan fry in sunflower oil for 3-4 minutes
Let me know what you think.